- The battle for the personal injury dollar canadianlawyermag.com/4402/The-battl… 3 days ago
- Case offers window into widespread referral fee use /via @globeandmail theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/c… 3 days ago
- Diamond & Diamond under fire on.thestar.com/2gwV4T6 via @torontostar - about the business of practising law 4 days ago
- Henry Ford — 'Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.' - Tom Brady and the LSAT blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid/32643… 1 week ago
- RT @PowerScore: Bring world-class #LSAT instruction directly to you, whenever you want, wherever you are. $200 off through 11/28! https:/… 1 week ago
Hello, my name is John Richardson. Chances are that you arrived at this blog because you attended one of my sessions at a career centre. This blog was created to provide you with links to various Pre-Law sites that I reference. I have worked with pre-law students for many years. I am also the author of:
This blog is part of my experiment with social media. You can:
– become a Fan at the Law School Bound
– Join the discussion in our Pre-Law Forum Facebook group.
– Join our LSAT Study Facebook Group.
– Follow me on Twiter
I do lots of presentations for university career centers. During these seminars I am always describing sources of information. This “quick and dirty” blog is just a “hand out” to go with my seminars. It will link you to my other sites and to important sites.
I maintain an Pre-Law and LSAT blog for Pre-Laws at:
I also deliver many presentations for university career centres and student pre-law societies. If you would like a seminar for your group please email me at: prelawforum [at] gmail dot com.
During these presentations I refer to a number of sites. This site is to consolidate these links into one place.
I invite you to join my LSAT facebook discussion group which you will find at:
In addition here are links to many of my programs:
FREE LSAT Seminars – Free LSAT Book
LSAT Preparation Courses – Toronto, Canada
New LSAT Logic And Language Course – Toronto, Canada
LSAT Tutoring Toronto Sessions
About The LSAT
Pre-Law Forum – Meet The Law Schools
Pre-Law and Law School Application Manual
My Primary Law School Bound Blog:
Graduating From A Non- Canadian Law School? National Committee On Accreditation
Ontario University Application Centre – OLSAS
OLSAS Grade Conversion Chart For Ontario Universities
New LSAT Comparative Reading Section
Best LSAT Preparation Books
Download The June 2007 LSAT
Fantastic Pre-Law Book – Take The Bar And Beat Me
Law School Cafe – Read Law Student Blogs
LSAT Conditional Reasoning and Syllogisms: