- Consider developiong "#LSAT Reading Skills" before you begin your formal @LSATPreparation: "Pre-LSAT Prep – Getting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- If this is really so ... "Why is it so terrible to be a female lawyer in the dating game?" | Precedent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Ryerson should become the first private #lawschool in Ontario: "Ford government rejects Ryerson’s plan for new law… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- TaxProf Blog: LSAT To Shift From Paper-And-Pencil To Digital In July 2019 taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2… 1 year ago
- TaxProf Blog: ABA Considers Tossing LSAT Requirement, Disagreement Ensues taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2… 1 year ago
Hello, my name is John Richardson. Chances are that you arrived at this blog because you attended one of my sessions at a career centre. This blog was created to provide you with links to various Pre-Law sites that I reference. I have worked with pre-law students for many years. I am also the author of:
This blog is part of my experiment with social media. You can:
– become a Fan at the Law School Bound
– Join the discussion in our Pre-Law Forum Facebook group.
– Join our LSAT Study Facebook Group.
– Follow me on Twiter
I do lots of presentations for university career centers. During these seminars I am always describing sources of information. This “quick and dirty” blog is just a “hand out” to go with my seminars. It will link you to my other sites and to important sites.
I maintain an Pre-Law and LSAT blog for Pre-Laws at:
I also deliver many presentations for university career centres and student pre-law societies. If you would like a seminar for your group please email me at: prelawforum [at] gmail dot com.
During these presentations I refer to a number of sites. This site is to consolidate these links into one place.
I invite you to join my LSAT facebook discussion group which you will find at:
In addition here are links to many of my programs:
FREE LSAT Seminars – Free LSAT Book
LSAT Preparation Courses – Toronto, Canada
New LSAT Logic And Language Course – Toronto, Canada
LSAT Tutoring Toronto Sessions
About The LSAT
Pre-Law Forum – Meet The Law Schools
Pre-Law and Law School Application Manual
My Primary Law School Bound Blog:
Graduating From A Non- Canadian Law School? National Committee On Accreditation
Ontario University Application Centre – OLSAS
OLSAS Grade Conversion Chart For Ontario Universities
New LSAT Comparative Reading Section
Best LSAT Preparation Books
Download The June 2007 LSAT
Fantastic Pre-Law Book – Take The Bar And Beat Me
Law School Cafe – Read Law Student Blogs
LSAT Conditional Reasoning and Syllogisms: